At a designing stage, we help architects to reckon with the requirements of the international and local federations, so that the hall functionality, dimensions and equipment would suit the intended use.
Factors that can have an impact on usage, possibilities to host competitions, and revenue streams:
- sizes of courts and fields;
- conformity of floors, running tracks and artificial grass flooring;
- lighting quality;
- the number of seats;
- the number of locker-rooms;
- scoreboard functionality;
- the height of ceiling in indoor premises;
- and other.